Doodles

I have the best job in the world. There, I said it.

It's a tough, up-hill walk, on a pathless jungle. On this journey I have had to take up other jobs which were no where near my dream job. I took them as an adventure, as part of the process to my desired lifestyle. Even kiwi-packing and being a waitress taught me more than I can recount. Oddly enough, I very much enjoyed most of my random jobs. Physical jobs give you a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day.

Nowadays, I get payed to design and draw. I sketch, paint, make wireframes and play with typography all day long. It's like I'm a kid again, only now I have deadlines instead of scolding teachers telling me to concentrate on my schoolwork and stop doodling.

Traveling and keeping active is my main source of inspiration. Nothing like discovering a new place, a day surfing or a good book to recharge energies.




Comments

Popular Posts